4th August 1949. View of old farmhouse at Moor Grange Farm. Long building with a couple in the doorway and a dog outside. Farm buildings are visible in the background. This was once a Kirkstall Abbey grange and was a tenanted farm belonging to the Manor of Headingley, owned by the Cardigan estate. It was later sold as building plots.