28th October 1937.
Wade Hall was named after Thomas Wade ( 1530 ) and built by Thomas Jackson 1630-40.
It was partly demolished in 1863 for the building of Kellsall Street.
What remained of the building became the Old Hall Hotel.
Kelsall Street is to the left and Merrion Street is to the right.
A sign states that a new Odeon Cinema is to be built on the site.
This did not occur until the Merrion Centre was built here and opened in 1963.
An Odeon Cinema was built but it has since closed.