Situated off Woodlands Drive, Cragg Wood. Built in Victorian Gothic Style by J.H. Paul of Cardiff, the college opened in 1859. It cost £1,200. Seven hundred people attended the opening including Sir Titus Salt of Saltaire. It closed in the 1970s and was used as accommodation for students at Trinity and All Saints College, Horsforth. In 1980 it was converted into 18 separate dwellings and is now called Larchwood.
Corrections:Corrections are welcomed by the department. Corrections will be verified before appearing on the site - this may take up to 4 weeks.